For the last 15 years, Leybold USA has been offering a seminar program called Vacuum Academy. If you're familiar with Vacuum Academy, you know that the training sessions we offer are incredibly helpful and beneficial to those interested in vacuum science. We offer courses in the areas of medium and high vacuum, leak detection, and even maintenance and repair work. These courses are taught by our in-house vacuum experts, which is why we've decided to give it a new, fitting name: Leybold U.
Course Content Available
Whether you're new to vacuum, need a refresher on a certain topic, or want to learn something completely new, we've got you covered! Some of the topics we cover during our Leybold U sessions include:
- Introductory trainings to cover the whole spectrum of vacuum
- Fundamentals of vacuum physics: pumping speed, conductance, and pump downs with simulations
- Basic seminars for technicians, as well as non-technical employees
- Leak detection seminars
- Fundamentals of total pressure management (using gauges)
- Practical, hands-on training
- Customer-specific seminars, tailored to your individual needs
- Advanced seminars
- Or a combination of any of the above
Leybold U 2022
We expect to offer quarterly Leybold U sessions beginning in 2022 but are currently unable to host our on-site courses. However, we can bring Leybold U to you! Contact email@example.com to schedule a customized session at your facility.
In the meantime, take a look at our video repository that holds some of our previous live webinars!